With more than 20 years of working in Sales and Marketing, Jenny Cross is an ambitious, creative thinker who injects passion and propels passion and energy into the business community. As a significant professional on the Leicester business scene, Jenny is popularly recognised for her tenacity, innovative business approach and positive can-do attitude. She identifies potential relationships throughout her network and makes introductions for the good of all concerned.
Jenny has worked with start-up companies through to global household brands building strategic marketing campaigns that support the businesses plans for growth. Responsible for placing more than 2.5 million pounds of marketing spend back into the UK economy, Jenny works with her clients to accomplish their most ambitious marketing goals. She is dedicated to achieving the highest quality work whilst maintaining the environment that fosters creativity, enthusiasm and the constant pursuit of new ideas by her employees.
- Virgin Business Start Up Mentor
- Strategic adviser to academic marketing department at DMU
- Entrepreneur in Residence at DMU
- Area Lead for The Federation of Small Businesses
- Sits on the board for local charity FOCUS
- Mentor for Crucible (DMU Graduates who have launched their own businesses)
- Responsible for the Real Entrepreneurs Club (East Midlands)
- Part Time Lecturer